Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   May 8, 2021 - 11:28 PM   
 By:   Tall Guy   (Member)

Bolton win 4-1 against Crawley. 2-0 up early, then Crawley had a man sent off. We just conceded in the last minute. At last, a convincing win to enjoy on the last game of the season. So we got promoted. Great. Hope we have a good season next time. We could keep most of this team as they're actually pretty good. Would like that West Ham loanee to return, he scored today and has been good for us the entire time.

That’s great, congratulations on promotion. Crawley beat Leeds 3-0 in the cup, several moons ago, it’s a funny old game.

Posted:   May 9, 2021 - 12:06 AM   
 By:   BillCarson   (Member)

Well done to Bolton.
Glad the west ham lad did good for you.
Say my name...Oladapo Afolayan.
Apparently his progress is under the supervision of kevin nolan, on Moyes' coaching team.

Posted:   May 9, 2021 - 4:00 AM   
 By:   Thomas   (Member)

Yes congratulations to Bolton. I see Eoin Doyle scored yesterday, I had a feeling he would be a decent signing. I remember watching him play for Sligo Rovers some years ago and liking the look of him.

Posted:   May 9, 2021 - 6:39 AM   
 By:   Rameau   (Member)

Very happy to see Leeds beat Spurs, but looking at it on Match Of The Day last night, Spurs really should have had that goal that was ruled out for offside. It was another of those, arms or fingertips or head half an inch offside, just ridiculous. If they measured it from where the feet were planted on the ground it would make more sense. I think we're getting more dodgy decisions now than before.

Posted:   May 9, 2021 - 7:38 AM   

Fuck it. Glanced at score 30 mins ago, villa 1 mankscum 0. Started watching OuatitW again on sky and flicked back and now the score is 1 2. Started by a soft pen. How many is that this season?

Cavani made a good run but wasnt tracked n he nodded in a third.
At the end, ollie Watkins went thru, manc keeper came out but altho keeper dropped his foot he still clipped watkins knee. Watkins booked for diving n 2nd yellow, sent off.

Its mike dean. Say no more.

Once again i stupidly believed var wud stop well-known mankscum bias and even matches out, but the officials are blatant about it. The bias is worse than ever.

Posted:   May 9, 2021 - 8:03 AM   

Boring bluenose everton for us next shortly.
Key game. Win and hammers are in strong position.
Lose and we will start slipping.
Its a 5th place 6 pointer!

But sky will spend the warm up talking about "Manchester United's Jesse Lingard"

Posted:   May 9, 2021 - 8:11 AM   

Very happy to see Leeds beat Spurs, but looking at it on Match Of The Day last night, Spurs really should have had that goal that was ruled out for offside. It was another of those, arms or fingertips or head half an inch offside, just ridiculous. If they measured it from where the feet were planted on the ground it would make more sense. I think we're getting more dodgy decisions now than before.

I’d agree with you, as long as we can go back to the start of the season and have all the goals that we’ve had disallowed for a millimetre on a boot or a stitch of Bamford’s sleeve...

If all the marginal decisions were turned around for all teams I think we’d be in a Champions League place!

Posted:   May 9, 2021 - 9:25 AM   

Poor first half from hammers.
Handed everton a goal. Sloppy marking n no pressure on the ball.

Everton are just a team of hardworking physical journeymen. They close down as a compact unit, n clog the middle, hit on break. And foul and kick and elbow. At 1 point coleman blatant elbow on the forehead of coufal and Alan smith said "Ooh he mustve fallen awkward." Two of our players limped off injured.

In truth they are the dirtiest fucking team in the league.
Its like playing wimbledon.

Hammers passive n too slow. Outmuscled by thugs.
Hit the post but not good enuf.

And it was a shit boring match.

Posted:   May 9, 2021 - 10:06 AM   

I’d agree with you, as long as we can go back to the start of the season and have all the goals that we’ve had disallowed for a millimetre on a boot or a stitch of Bamford’s sleeve...

If all the marginal decisions were turned around for all teams I think we’d be in a Champions League place!

Ha, na, you can't do that. What's done is done (that has to be a quote from someone). I was thinking of going forward & tweaking a few things for next season...in the full knowledge that it won't happen.

Posted:   May 9, 2021 - 11:46 AM   
 By:   Xebec   (Member)

Yes congratulations to Bolton. I see Eoin Doyle scored yesterday, I had a feeling he would be a decent signing. I remember watching him play for Sligo Rovers some years ago and liking the look of him.

He was great for us, but he could be even better. Honestly, he missed about 2 sitters a game. But still a very good striker. His finish yesterday was class.

Posted:   May 9, 2021 - 1:14 PM   

If Big Sam walks away now, does it still count as a relegation on his watch? smile

Posted:   May 9, 2021 - 1:16 PM   
 By:   litefoot   (Member)

If Big Sam walks away now, does it still count as a relegation on his watch? smile

Yes it does. And they are indeed relegated.

Posted:   May 9, 2021 - 2:09 PM   

He will make sure to say it wasn't his fault and he was there too late etc and his mates on Sky will back him up.

Posted:   May 9, 2021 - 11:49 PM   

He will make sure to say it wasn't his fault and he was there too late etc and his mates on Sky will back him up.

Dont you know it thomas. Some managers and players are like teflon, overindulged forever by media. And pundits nowadays are so awful theyre like robot sheep, one says baaa and they all say baaa.

Posted:   May 10, 2021 - 1:03 AM   

https://www.westhamzone.com/news/jeff-stelling-praises-west-ham-loanee-oladapo-afolayan-after-he-fires-bolton-to-promotion/

Posted:   May 10, 2021 - 1:28 AM   
 By:   litefoot   (Member)

Busy week of PL football ahead. It's every day.

Posted:   May 10, 2021 - 1:40 AM   
 By:   KeV McG   (Member)

Eek!
Just seen Lei-Cester's run-in.
If they manage to cling on to 4th place, they will thoroughly deserve it.

Posted:   May 10, 2021 - 4:08 AM   

Tonight's match between Fulham & Burnley is almost exciting. If Fulham win & then go on to win their last three games (& Burnley lose theirs), then they could stay up. I think you'd get very good odds on that happening.

Posted:   May 10, 2021 - 4:55 AM   

Eek!
Just seen Lei-Cester's run-in.
If they manage to cling on to 4th place, they will thoroughly deserve it.

It will be interesting to see the team little Ole puts out against them tomorrow.

Posted:   May 10, 2021 - 7:47 AM   
 By:   KeV McG   (Member)

I'm sure he will rest his A Team for Liecester so that they're up for the game against us.