Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   May 21, 2019 - 7:24 PM   
 By:   Martin Williams   (Member)

Without getting into the entire GoT's fandom complaining about Season 8 and especially the finale, I think it's absolutely wonderful we have 8 seasons of high quality, consistent, amazing music! From the start, Djawadi created some very memorable themes for the show and built on them each season, showcasing them in fresh and interesting ways. Of all the fantastic things about the show, the music is what I'll miss the most. But, I'll have a heck of a playlist going forward. Bravo, Maestro Djawadi!

Posted:   May 21, 2019 - 8:18 PM   
 By:   Mr. Marshall   (Member)

Ummm...er... So...right...

SssssÊeeeaaaarrrrccchhh. Eeeeeennnnnn.....

Posted:   May 21, 2019 - 8:22 PM   
 By:   JeffM   (Member)

I'm a fan of the music. I still have several seasons to pick up but I enjoy listening to the ones I own.

Posted:   May 21, 2019 - 8:27 PM   
 By:   Mr. Marshall   (Member)

I'm a fan of the music. I still have several seasons to pick up but I enjoy listening to the ones I own.

S.2 - 5 can't be beat!

Posted:   May 22, 2019 - 5:29 AM   
 By:   ryanpaquet   (Member)

One of my favorite pieces from season 6 was a bonus track:

"I Need You by My Side" (bonus track)

"The Door": Jorah reveals his greyscale to Daenerys and admits his love for her. She emotionally orders him to find a cure and return to her, as she needs him by her side when she goes to Westeros. Contains the melody of the Daenerys theme.

Really loved this piece, and how it played in the scene. Although it didn't make the cut for the CD, I'm so happy those bonus tracks were released.