Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   Apr 11, 2021 - 6:40 PM   
 By:   Dr. Nigel Channing   (Member)

So my sore arm only lasted about two days, other than that I felt, and feel, great! I'm so grateful I received both shots, thanks to everyone who made it possible!smileI highly recommend the vaccine to everyone!

Awesome! Glad to hear it!

Posted:   Apr 12, 2021 - 1:38 AM   
 By:   Rameau   (Member)

I'm still waiting for news of my second jab. I had the first one in early Feb & most people I know have had the second one, I understand that now when you get the first jab you're given a date for the second one (UK).

Posted:   Apr 12, 2021 - 3:12 AM   
 By:   Graham Watt   (Member)

Meanwhile, on Planet European Onion, mathematicians have calculated when those in my age group should start receiving their first jab. They think that it will probably be around August, but they didn't actually specify the year.

Posted:   Apr 12, 2021 - 8:13 AM   
 By:   Solium   (Member)

I'm still waiting for news of my second jab. I had the first one in early Feb & most people I know have had the second one, I understand that now when you get the first jab you're given a date for the second one (UK).

Ive wondered if you need to take the second jab in a certain time frame after the first one?
If it takes to long for the second jab does it make the vaccination less effective?

Posted:   Apr 16, 2021 - 7:56 AM   
 By:   TominAtl   (Member)

Today marks my 2nd day to be officially back at work in the office. I feel really comfortable now doing so since its just about 2 weeks now since my last 2nd shot.

It feels really good to be honest. A year + 1 month working everyday at home, in my 1 bedroom apt, with my desk and phone in my bedroom in front of a small window overlooking my balcony I think took a toll on me somewhat. And now I see my peeps again as it were and Im definitely more engaged and just flat out happy about it.

On the whole, I now no longer have that constant underlying anxiety or even perhaps paranoia about getting Covid now. I know I am not immune and that I could potentially still get it. And I still wear a mask in the store and when going out to a public place. But that sense of extra caution or concern is now gone and it's such a relief. The pandemic is far from over and seeing what's occurring in Canada, India, and in Michigan to name one state is still concerning. My only concern is that some nasty new variant will take form and all hell breaks loose again.

Posted:   Apr 16, 2021 - 8:14 AM   
 By:   Rameau   (Member)

Ive wondered if you need to take the second jab in a certain time frame after the first one?
If it takes to long for the second jab does it make the vaccination less effective?

From what I remember it's the reverse, it's apparently a good thing to have a good space between the jabs. Anyway, the NHS has been in touch & my second jab is on Tuesday.

Posted:   Apr 16, 2021 - 9:13 AM   
 By:   Graham Watt   (Member)

Just time to mention once more how hugely interesting Dr John Campbell's channel is. I know that some of you (TominAtl etc) have mentioned his daily YouTube updates and analyses, but it's worth reminding everyone how fascinating (and down to earth) he is. Today's presentation was quite startling. You'll never see this on the telly, folks!

Posted:   Apr 16, 2021 - 9:18 AM   
 By:   TominAtl   (Member)

Just time to mention once more how hugely interesting Dr John Campbell's channel is. I know that some of you (TominAtl etc) have mentioned his daily YouTube updates and analyses, but it's worth reminding everyone how fascinating (and down to earth) he is. Today's presentation was quite startling. You'll never see this on the telly, folks!

Yes, I love this doctors daily reports! I haven't had a chance to watch today's yet but will do so soon. Thanks for the reminder!