Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    

Posted:   Feb 21, 2021 - 3:58 PM   
 By:   dragon53   (Member)

This is about Intrada Rewards Points and isn't directly connected to a specific soundtrack, so I'll post it here.
I emailed this question to Intrada and did not get a reply, so maybe one of you guys knows the answer.

My Intrada account says the following:

Total Accumulated Points--56225
Total Available Points--56225
Available Points Value--56225

When I press "Redeem", I get the following reply, "Value must be greater than zero."

I have never redeemed points before, so does anyone know what the problem is?

Posted:   Feb 21, 2021 - 4:11 PM   
 By:   KeV McG   (Member)

I think (though I might be wrong) you have to decimalise it.
So, your numbers should read 562.25, which might be the dollar equivalent of your accumulated savings?
But like I say, I'm not 100% sure.
I usually stumble around with mine before redeeming them by accident or chance at checkout wink

Posted:   Feb 21, 2021 - 4:34 PM   
 By:   johnonymous86   (Member)

This is about Intrada Rewards Points and isn't directly connected to a specific soundtrack, so I'll post it here.
I emailed this question to Intrada and did not get a reply, so maybe one of you guys knows the answer.

My Intrada account says the following:

Total Accumulated Points--56225
Total Available Points--56225
Available Points Value--56225

When I press "Redeem", I get the following reply, "Value must be greater than zero."

I have never redeemed points before, so does anyone know what the problem is?

Yeah you have to enter in the amount that you want to redeem. That is a lot of points!

Posted:   Feb 21, 2021 - 5:07 PM   

Thanks for the replies.

This is an enlarged view of my Reward Points.

Posted:   Feb 21, 2021 - 5:23 PM   
 By:   Last Child   (Member)

You missed the decimal point after the first number. You only have 5.6225 reward points, or $5.62 store credit. Would be less confusing if Intrada only displayed 2 instead of 4 decimal places. It's not like we're investment brokers.

Posted:   Feb 21, 2021 - 7:57 PM   
 By:   Adm Naismith   (Member)

It will show you a lifetime total, what you've redeemed. and what you have available.

Enter the number of points you want to redeem (say, 5.10 points to cover that $ amount for shipping of a new order), and click redeem You will get an email with a coupon code you apply when you check out.

It's a little roundabout, to be sure.

Posted:   Feb 21, 2021 - 9:22 PM   

Thanks, guys. I wish Intrada had answered my email, but you guys answered my question.

Posted:   Mar 7, 2021 - 6:30 AM   

Am I correct in thinking Intrada rarely has a sale?

Posted:   Mar 7, 2021 - 6:37 AM   

They have had sitewide sales....randomly, maybe once a year? And sometimes for specific titles, like the 10% sale on a Devol title to go along with a new Devol release.
Here's a couple threads about previous sales:

https://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=139389&forumID=1&archive=0

https://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?pageID=1&forumID=1&threadID=104565&archive=0

Posted:   Mar 7, 2021 - 7:17 AM   
 By:   OnyaBirri   (Member)

I just logged into to see how many rewards points I have. It said, "Your password has expired due to inactivity." I guess that means zero.

Posted:   Mar 7, 2021 - 7:39 AM   
 By:   Solium   (Member)

Thanks, guys. I wish Intrada had answered my email, but you guys answered my question.

Honestly I never got good response from Intrada via email. Either got one word replies or no replies like they couldn't be bothered. Another reason I exclusively purchase from MM nowadays.

Posted:   Mar 7, 2021 - 7:40 AM   

I just logged into to see how many rewards points I have. It said, "Your password has expired due to inactivity." I guess that means zero.

Never heard of that one before. Did it say password expired or account expired? If its just password you may still have your allotted earned points in your account. Just make a new password.

Posted:   Mar 7, 2021 - 8:05 AM   
 By:   OnyaBirri   (Member)

Never heard of that one before. Did it say password expired or account expired? If its just password you may still have your allotted earned points in your account. Just make a new password.

Expired. I'm not really worried.

Posted:   Mar 7, 2021 - 3:23 PM   

LAST CHILD:

Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately, Intrada has sold out of BANNING.
I also wanted CHINATOWN (EXPANDED) and THE FLIGHT OF THE PHOENIX.

Do you guys know if someone else other than Screen Archives Entertainment that sells all three soundtracks?

Posted:   Mar 7, 2021 - 3:46 PM   

Glad I could help. Unfortunately Moviemusic doesnt have all three.
You can still get BANNING for the normal price on ebay from reliable Creature features (they usually carry LLL titles). They didn't have the two Intrada titles, so I know this doesn't help if you're trying to combine shipping:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/BANNING-1967-Quincy-Jones-CD-LA-LA-LAND-Score-Soundtrack-LTD-EDITION-New-MINT/254854113134?hash=item3b567d276e:g:-pEAAOSw4CFgGcqw

Posted:   Mar 10, 2021 - 7:20 AM   

LASTCHILD.

Thanks for the link.
Moviemusic Store said they will be getting BANNING in soon, so has anyone bought from them before and can recommend them?

Posted:   Mar 10, 2021 - 7:28 AM   

LASTCHILD.

Thanks for the link.
Moviemusic Store said they will be getting BANNING in soon, so has anyone bought from them before and can recommend them?

Many of us have praised Movie Music over and over again. Peter is a great guy, a good communicator and has some of the lowest shipping rates in the biz. I buy exclusively from him.

Posted:   Mar 10, 2021 - 10:12 AM   

SOLIUM:

Thanks for the info.

Posted:   Mar 10, 2021 - 12:27 PM   

LASTCHILD.

Thanks for the link.

I noticed that Intrada shows BANNING as "Out of stock" (not out of print) and is still orderable, so you can still get all three from them. Solium is correct about reliable Movie Music, $1 shipping when ordering 3 titles. But no discount points for future purchases like Intrada, and if you do the math, the postage savings might be the same as the discount.
Never received a bad disc from MM so I don't know how he handles returns/exchanges. Intrada has always been helpful with replacements, so especially with international label cds (like Quartet), I use them since I know they'll deal with it asap. This happened recently with a defective Quartet disc.
I don't know how either store performs for international orders.

Posted:   Mar 10, 2021 - 6:50 PM   
 By:   Advise & Consent   (Member)

Intrada has always been helpful with replacements, so especially with international label cds (like Quarter), I use them since I know they'll deal with it asap. This happened recently with a defective Quartet disc.

This is one of the many, many reasons I go with Intrada most of the time (except for most LaLa releases with I purchase directly from them). There are never any issues, and where there are issues, they resolve them in barely longer than a nanosecond. The word stellar comes to mind with respect to the quality of their service, not to mention their magnificent releases.