Film Score Monthly
FSM HOME MESSAGE BOARD FSM CDs FSM ONLINE RESOURCES FUN STUFF ABOUT US  SEARCH FSM   
Search Terms: 
Search Within:   search tips 
You must log in or register to post.
  Go to page:    
 Posted:   May 12, 2021 - 2:03 PM   
 By:   BillCarson   (Member)

Should that not be 10 of tuo 2?

Yes probably. I got confused. frown

Posted:   May 12, 2021 - 2:23 PM   
 By:   KeV McG   (Member)

aH aH
lliB dooG yreV (:

Posted:   May 12, 2021 - 3:36 PM   
 By:   Damian   (Member)

The Outcast (1954)6/10 ish
With John Derek, Jim Davis, Slim Pickens and some wimmin.
Derek returns to take his ranch back from Davis, who 'alf inched it years earlier. That's about it. But it was fairly well done, acting and production. Derek had a bit or an Errol Flynn look about him and Pickens was actually slim! The was no pasta harmed during the making of the film. And there was one Mexican in it, called curly.

I was going to write all that backwards but thought bollocks to that, my legs need waxing.wink

Posted:   May 12, 2021 - 3:38 PM   

But how long into the film before curly had a line of dialogue? big grin

Posted:   May 13, 2021 - 12:39 AM   
 By:   Damian   (Member)

But how long into the film before curly had a line of dialogue? big grin

Actually quite early on. It was 'donde esta mi burro?'. Only kidding. He was fairly prominent in the cast. He stayed loyal to Derek's character.

Posted:   May 13, 2021 - 9:48 AM   

Hunter Killer

Submarine actioner. More cliches than action. Rogue Russian general kidnaps Russian prime minister in the hope of using his troops and ships to start ww3 but cue a small special forces group on hand to spring the Prime Minister from captivity and Gerard Butler steering his sub thru mined waters to rescue them but never fear as he has a captured Russian sub commander on board who agrees to navigate the mine field and get them in and then...fuck it, 5 out of 10. And no Mexicans uttered a word. And im not even sure the "Russians" were real Russians

Posted:   May 13, 2021 - 12:32 PM   
 By:   Xebec   (Member)

Ratatouille
6.5/10

Posted:   May 14, 2021 - 10:22 AM   
 By:   Xebec   (Member)

The Sword in the Stone ('63 Disney)
2.5/10

Hondo
6/10